Lessons from the Sidelines: Thoughts from on and off the field on faith, family, and living well
Public life can be lonely, even when you are living on mission. We all need a cheerleader from time to time, and Lessons from the Sidelines aims to be just that. As the wife of a football coach, Beth Walker encourages women whose families are in the public eye to pursue their own callings even as they support their husbands’ careers and ministries. Through her own personal stories as well as interviews with other women who are also living just outside their husbands’ limelight, Beth shows it’s possible to do both.
Whether you’re a coach’s wife, the wife of a professional athlete, a pastor’s wife, the wife of a CEO, a military wife, or a college administrator’s wife, you have unique challenges to navigate that differ from the struggles of other women.
This Book Will Help You:
- Engage 7 steps to clarify your calling, identify your sweet spot, and implement strategies that will enable you to live on mission.
- Identify how the 5 Stages of Burnout can impact your marriage and your ability to fully embrace your calling.
- Tackle the unique hurdles of parenting in the public eye.
- Learn practical tips for getting through the harder parts of the calendar year.
Beth Walker’s Author Bio
Beth Walker has partnered with her husband for more than twenty years, in leadership and ministry both on and off the football field. Beth is passionate about encouraging women to pursue their individual callings from God. She is a contributor to Friday Night Wives and The Glorious Table. On her own blog, Lessons from the Sidelines, Beth offers practical advice for other coaches’ wives as well as a behind-the-scenes look at her family’s life as they serve their football players and their community. Embracing Holy Interruptions is Beth’s first full-length bible study. Her first book, Lessons from the Sidelines released with Cross Training Publishing in August of 2020.
Learn More Here:
- Podcast Interview with AthleticSpouses.org
- Podcast Interview with The Coach’s Wife Podcast
- Podcast Interview with Dauntless Grace
- Conversation with the Blue Haired Preacher Lady
- Podcast Interview with The Christian Coach
- Podcast Interview: Millennial Wisdom
- Friday Night Life Podcast Interview with Beth and Ordell Walker
- More than a Title Conversations Here
- Friday Night Wives – Two Minute Drill with Jordan Harrell
- Podcast Interview with Publishing Secrets with Coach Tam
Contact with Media Inquiries
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions