Well, it’s that time of year again! The time of year where most hirings have been made and families begin to try and transition to their new settings. We will not be one of the families moving this year, but several of our friends are. Here are a few tips I’ve picked up regarding moving:
1) What through the house and touch everything once. Sort into 3 piles: Keep, Toss, Sell/Donate
2) Be bold about throwing things out. If you haven’t used it in a year, you probably won’t use it when you move either!
3) When traveling to your new home pack paper plates, spoons, napkins and tp in the car along with cleaning supplies.
4) Consider creating a documents binder to keep all important papers together.
5) Remember, it takes time to feel settled again. Home is where your story begins.