As the wife of a football coach and mom to two energetic boys, I’ve discovered God has gifted me with the ability to cheer others on from the sidelines of the football field and life.
As a writer, I’m striving to find her own voice through pursuing Jesus and intentionally living on mission:
I am created and called to express my faith through love especially by:
- Partnering with Ordell to serve and mentor those God place in our path
- By opening our home and providing a safe and welcoming environment.
- By listening to God to work as a team to raise our sons to glorify God and follow him first.
- I am called by God to write and speak truth and encouragement into the hearts of those God places in my personal path to mentor and/or cheer on meeting them in the season of life they are currently in and walking alongside them until our life journey’s part.
- Scarred from loving deeply, living fully, hoping wildly, I will enter heaven and hear “My child your obedience delighted me daily.”