If you are searching for the perfect gift for your favorite coach’s wife, I’ve created a list of gifts that range from practical to amazing. I’m avoiding all the typical gifts such as jewelry, gift cards, flowers, and dinner out and instead highlighting the items you may have a little trouble finding on your own. There are no affiliate links included, so feel free to click away!
This heated camping chair has coaches’ wives all over the north and midwest swooning. It’s the end of April and it’s STILL SNOWING! This is one of those gifts that gives back most of the year.
Look, I’m telling you it’s been COLD and miserable. 🙂 But the great things about these pods is that they also provide shade and protection from bugs as well!
There are so many great opportunities for coaches’ wives to receive encouragement, but some of them include a membership fee they may not be willing to spend on themselves.
The Coaches’ Wives Ministry offers opportunities for discipleship.
(from the website)
Coaches’ Wives Ministry Membership Includes:
- Access to our private Facebook Group led by coaches’ wives
- Access to mentors in the areas of Faith, Marriage, Family, Finances and Personal Calling
- Video Bible studies created by coaches’ wives for online group study and for use in local ministry areas
- Free e-books of the coaches’ wives devotional studies
- FREE GIFT FOR MEMBERS! ACCESS TO RIGHT NOW MEDIA @ WORK (A library of 5,000+ video resources for the WHOLE FAMILY including bible studies for men, women, teens and kids, and resources on leadership, team-building, finances and many other topics to stream anytime, anywhere on all devices)
This box is a fun surprise 4 times a year with seasonal gifts on trend. From the website:
As a FabFitFun Member, you’ll get a box of fabulous finds in beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness ? hand-picked by the FabFitFun team! Each box will contain $200+ in retail value. You will receive a Seasonal Box (4) four times per year.
An Amazon Audible membership allows for 1 audiobook credit per month. Perfect for all those weekend away game trips!
Check out my friend Kayla Fox’s shop The Fly Fox Apparel Shop! She has a Coaches’ Wives line as well as tees just for Moms!
I know I said no gift cards, but I’m going to finish with GrubHub. I know there are a lot of fancy gourmet food delivery services out there, but those all still require work. The last thing your coach’s wife wants is a gift that requires more work. Permission to order in takeout…now that’s an amazing gift!
Don’t forget to head to my Author page and check out my latest publications! Lessons from the Sidelines is available in paperback and Kindle versions